Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Post & First Project

This is my first post so I would like to welcome every stranger who stumbled upon this blog!

My purpose is to write about programming in Actionscript 3.0. I started to code in it about 3 years ago. First I made some projects for my university studies, but now I write Flash applications in my current job. I will show you some code snippets and solutions to problems (or, better to say, challenges) that I spotted and will spot during my work as a Flash developer. I would like also to share some thoughts on Flash Platform and of course show you my finished projects! Many of them are not available on the Web, because I cannot show you anything that I made in my job - it's all in the company's intranet. There is however one application (well it's a game actually) called Infinite Shooter that I made independently and you can find it here: LINK. If you have any problem with this link, like slow framerate or things like that, try to use permalink: LINK. I made this game using Flixel 2.35 and some other free stuff that you can find in the internet (more about it in game's Credits).

OK so first post is done and I can philosophically say (I always claim that I am a humanist-programmer) that I made my first step in a thousand miles journey (LINK). Hopefully I will write something soon!

Last but not least - English is not my mother's tongue, so if you find any mistake just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment